The Three Graces – Fine art print 30×40
“The Three Graces” is inspired by Antonio Canova’s statue which is a Neoclassical sculpture in marble of the mythological daughters of Zeus
- Please allow 3-4 business days after payment to process and produce prints.
- All prints are executed on Kodak Premier Endura Lustre photo paper
- All prints are professionally mounted on styrene to ensure quality and longevity
- Please note that shipping to the West Coast states will incur additional charges.
Photographs are made using various high-end techniques, and are available as Limited edition prints. Their acid-free base is designed for extended durability and print stability to preserve fine art photos.
How to care for your print:
The environment the your print lives in plays a major role in the protection of your work of art.
- Handling – Natural skin oils or other contaminants can easily transfer to the print. As a preventative measure, we recommend washing your hands before touching a photograph. If possible wear clean, white cotton gloves that are lint free and designed for handling the art.
- Light – keep out of direct sunlight (especially south-facing light) and high-intensity artificial light. If you decide to frame your print, look into using UV protection glass/plexiglass. If not exposed to extreme light, prints will not become excessively faded or yellowed.
- Temperature – keep prints in a cool environment, preferably within the range of 60°-72° F (16°-22°C). Don’t hang prints near areas that get too hot or cold, like fireplaces, radiators, or air-conditioners. Warm or moist conditions accelerate deterioration and encourage mold growth and insect activity.
- Humidity – maintain a relative humidity between 35 and 55%; if humidity is too high the print can be damaged by mold or insects, but if it’s too low the paper can become brittle. Avoid hanging your fine art print somewhere that is very humid, like a steamy bathroom or next to a humidifier.
- Framing – When framing your print use a good quality glass specifically designed for protecting fine art and photographic images. We also recommend using an acid-free archival mat to prevent the print and glass from touching.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.