Cuban Swan – Fine art print 24×36
Titled: “Cuban Swan”, this piece is an homage to the art of dance and gracious movement. This particular photograph was executed on Rollei RPX Black and White film, giving it a delectable texture and tone. This piece will be a great addition to your home or office wall space.
- Measures 24 inches wide by 36 inches tall.
- Please allow 3-4 business days after payment to process and produce prints.
- Print executed on Kodak Premier Lustre photo paper, mounted on styrene.
- Comes with certificate of authenticity with batch number.
- Please note that shipping to the West Coast states will incur additional charges.
Please select your desired size below.
Photographs are made using various high-end techniques, and are available as Limited edition prints. Their acid-free base is designed for extended durability and print stability to preserve fine art photos.
How to care for your print:
The environment the your print lives in plays a major role in the protection of your work of art.
- Handling – Natural skin oils or other contaminants can easily transfer to the print. As a preventative measure, we recommend washing your hands before touching a photograph. If possible wear clean, white cotton gloves that are lint free and designed for handling the art.
- Light – keep out of direct sunlight (especially south-facing light) and high-intensity artificial light. If you decide to frame your print, look into using UV protection glass/plexiglass. If not exposed to extreme light, prints will not become excessively faded or yellowed.
- Temperature – keep prints in a cool environment, preferably within the range of 60°-72° F (16°-22°C). Don’t hang prints near areas that get too hot or cold, like fireplaces, radiators, or air-conditioners. Warm or moist conditions accelerate deterioration and encourage mold growth and insect activity.
- Humidity – maintain a relative humidity between 35 and 55%; if humidity is too high the print can be damaged by mold or insects, but if it’s too low the paper can become brittle. Avoid hanging your fine art print somewhere that is very humid, like a steamy bathroom or next to a humidifier.
- Framing – When framing your print use a good quality glass specifically designed for protecting fine art and photographic images. We also recommend using an acid-free archival mat to prevent the print and glass from touching.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.