Do you provide the wardrobe for my shoot?
I do have a (continuously growing) wardrobe you may use during your shoot. Keep in mind though, women come in many shapes, sizes and may have a wide variety of style preferences. So it’s recommended that you bring your own wardrobe to the shoot and we can mix it with my wardrobe at your leisure. We will have a consultation prior to the shoot where we’ll discuss what you should bring.
How long does a session typically last?
Although this may vary depending on the type of photo session, a typical portrait session lasts 2 to 4 hours; that includes hair and makeup time, as well as wardrobe changes and styling.
Where do you shoot?
Most of my studio sessions are performed in the comfort of my home, using a dedicated area for such. Although I have access to various studios (at an extra charge), I find that working in this home environment offers a level of comfort that facilitates the session rather well. Trust me, you’ll love it. However, depending on the requested concept, I also shoot outdoor on specifically predetermined locations.
What is your most popular requested portrait session?
Elegant boudoir photos with a mix between loungy and sensual are my most requested sessions.
What should I do to prep for my session?
Glad you asked.
- You should avoid a late night out the day prior to your session. You will be tired and look tired. As much as we photographers love photoshop, I cannot make you look like you had your 8 hours of beauty sleep.
- You should come free of makeup and as natural as possible to allow the makeup artist to see your true skin and glam you up properly.
- You should wash your hair 1-2 days prior to the session. This will allow your hair to have its fresh natural oils, thus allowing the hair dresser to set your hair as intended for the session.
- You should definitely avoid having a large meal prior to your session. Not saying to starve yourself by no means, but large meals require energy to process and hitting a low point during your session is hard to come back from 🙁
Will I get digital images?
Yes, you get a watermarked digital copy of anything you purchase in print.
How long do the prints last?
The prints are executed using nothing but the finest and high-quality industry standard materials and are mounted on acid-free durable mate boards. However, there are a few steps to maintaining their quality and longevity:
- Do not exposed them to bright sun lights for extended periods of time.
- Do not leave them in high temperature environments such as a car’s backseat or near home heating vents.
What is the sitting fee?
The “sitting fee” is in other words your non-refundable deposit to secure your session’s date and is due at booking. You can view all that is included in your session here.
How much does a portrait session cost?
Portrait sessions start with a $350 sitting fee which includes access to my studio wardrobe, professional hair styling and make up, multiple outfit changes, and photography by Marc-Anthony. Let’s set up a complimentary consultation to chat about your dream portrait experience. Begin that process here.
What form of payments do you accept?
At the moment, I accept payments via multiple platforms such as Zelle, Venmo, Cashapp, Paypal. I do not accept checks at the moment.
Do you accept partial payments?
At the moment, I do not accept partial payments. The sitting fee has to be paid during the booking of your session. If the print packages are not an option for you, I offer prints a la carte in various sizes. Please contact me to inquire.